If your Oneplus 3 and Oneplus 3t Power Button has been damaged. You Want to Know How to Restart Oneplus 3 Without Power Button than you have come to the right place.
Also Read: Pagal M10 Uid
Oneplus 3 is a very old device. The Phone lunch on June 14, 2016. Many People’s Oneplus 3 power button is not working properly. If you have the same power button problem and can’t power off the phone and you don’t want to wast battery than read the full article cairfully.
How to Restart Oneplus 3 Without Power Button
Same Oneplus 3 users are reporting that their Power Button has been damaged. It’s been more than four to five years since lunching the phone so thare is a chance that you have break the power button and it becomes much harder to turn the device of/on. So, let’s start with our step to step to fix your oneplus 3 Power button not working problem.
Turning on OnePlus 3 without using the power button
We will show how to turn on the OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T with easy steps. So, let’s start.
- When the OnePlus 3 is off, press and hold the Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding down the Volume buttons, connect the OnePlus 3 to the computer by using the USB cable.
- Wait for your phone to boot into the downloader mode.
- Once it is done, press the Volume rocker to cancel the operation.
- After the operation is canceled option, the OnePlus 3 will reboot and restart as normal.
- Congrats You have turned on the OnePlus 3 without using the Power button successfully.
Turning off OnePlus 3 without using the power button
We will show how to turn off the OnePlus 3 and Oneplus 3T with easy steps. So, let’s start.
- Press on the Home button and go to the Home screen.
- Select on the application icon.
- Browse and select the Play Store icon.
- In the search box, type button savior.
- Install the application to download. You can also download Button Savior on the Internet if for some reason you cannot download it from the Play Store.
- After installation, open button Savior. You may need to enable debugging mode. If yes, then you can follow this guide.
- After enabling debug mode choose Open button savior and kill start button savior.
- A screen will appear just above the screen Small arrow on the right side of the screen.
- Select it to turn it into icons.
- Tap and hold the Power button at the bottom of the icon list to view device options.
- Click the Disable option to turn off the device.
- You have successfully turned off the OnePlus 3 without using the Power button.
So, we Shared with you the perfect way to Restart Oneplus 3 Without Power Button. I hope this post was helpful. Don’t forget to live a comment section.